Thursday, May 20, 2010

A step in the right direction

I wanna step into the unknown
not just being out on my own
but the journey that takes me there
you aimless travel, headed nowhere
but in your heart and soul directions in the air
you can smell it
you can feel it
like your hearts beat
or grass against your feet
steak in your teeth
staking your claim would be unique
uncharted territory
my lifes a new book I wanna read every story
blank pages, no pen but a lot of tales
the worlds against me but I know I will never fail
again, my back aint against the wind
forces of nature oppose me
but only God can mold me
things between the lines aren't always taken how they're supposed to be
so with a glance you judge and calibrate my level of perfection
I don't care what they say, I headed in the right direction...
-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter