Monday, May 3, 2010

???wow...

How many people can say they dated and idiot?
quite a few right?

How many people can actually say they regret it?
probably all of them? right?

 well it appears to me that I dated a racist bigot! My grandfather wouldn't have been proud of me for allowing the likes of this person in my life. I say this because he was in the civil rights marches. A respected black man who stood by God and his beliefs. I can say it bothers me so much that I allowed you in my life.

I am far from racist but to hear a white woman, whom claimed they loved black people, say words that should never be repeated. This is more than just the word nigger. This is a whole conversation that I was there to witness...

I don't think I've ever been so ashamed and pissed the fuck off at the same time...

yeah June 5th, could you get here faster please!

I don't have anything else to say...
-Hazey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she actually say "I love black people."? Because, dude. That should've been your first sign...

Hazey said...

yes she used to say it religiously...after me she proceeded to...well thats a bit much even for my taste...lets just say the joke "once you go black" is somewhat true...meanwhile going back and forth with a lesbian...so ummm yeah...

Heliotropism said...

WOW, I don't even know what was said, but for one to declare a love for one race more than another shouts to me a racist. Why not love all races equally? That represents a non-racist person in my eyes. This person has many issues and should really look into herself and try to fix those issues before declaring love for on specific race. I am ashamed to know there is a woman out there like defaming all other women!

As for you, don't be ashamed. You had no idea. You trusted and believed in someone. We all do it. Sometimes it works and sometimes we learn the real them. This is called and life and learning. Now, I would tell you to be ashamed if after you learned this you continued to see or interact with this person. I know you wouldn't do that:)

Glo said...

peace n love

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter