Monday, May 24, 2010

The Girl of My Dreams

You are the girl of my dreams
are you as good as you seem?
my hearts for you so baby hold it
so here girl- hold this
don't open your hand to another man
he'll break my heart if he can
protect my greatest fears if you can
my heart is all in your hands
but as your man please understand
everything within it is unique
I'm trusting you not to peak
keep my secrets underneath
of your words and what we speak
to my back is forever turned
so betrayal is never earned
to whom my secret revealed to you
no holding back here goes the truth
I don't think my heart could ever stand
you ever opening up your hand
I could never see you with another man
so my heart is within the seams
you are the girl of my dreams

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter