Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To Blogger this is my 221st blog post to myself this is my 501st

Yeah I have 501 posts 280 juicy ones locked away within my blog that have never been released. Many of which will never be released. Today I had a call while at work that hit home more than she ever thought. This woman was 89 years old and widowed...


Truth is she was right

There are days where you wanna wake up and cry
There are days when you wanna stay in bed and die
Moments when you wanna give up
Seconds where ethics are left to us
And hope is chopped and screwed
Where your life and happiness are misused
Situations where everyone is forced to choose
When you can hold in self doubt or let it loose
When pain is offered the chance to walk
And bullshit is given the opportunity to talk
but you can not stop, you can not break
when you smile you laugh it keeps up your face
but better it never leaves whats most important at steak

So yes ma'am I do know the pain that you speak of...
-Hazey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that was lovely. It's true what you wrote in your last post - you are changing and growing up, and isn't it cool to be able to look back on all those 501 posts and have a record of where you've been and how far you've come?
<3

Hazey said...

It would be even more awesome if I could had my older ones from myspace on here, to venture back into my high school mindset would be something, but I don't...it is however nice to follow my thought patterns from the past 2 years tho...

Thanks she really hit home when she said something or another along those lines of my own words...

But thanks for affirming that I am changing and growing up, makes me feel a little less self righteous and self affirmed....lol

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter