Sunday, May 9, 2010

I remember

so this beginning portion of this post has absolutely nothing to do with my point...so umm yeah enjoy i guess...

I remember a year ago...
I'd be on my way north right now...Listening to music in my car on 285 cruising at 70 up to alpharetta to see you...My stomach was in knots just thinking about you...I miss my sunday drives after work...going far off to north buttfuck atlanta from an area closer to 1-20 than where I was headed...Dodging cops and on coming traffic...I miss going 25 miles to the one person in atlanta that made me feel completely normal...the last one too...lol...damn I love sundays though no lie...Its like family day at my house...we laugh and joke til about 9:00 then I'm the only one up...so yeah I forgot what I was writing about again...
anyway Today is mothers day...

I got my beloved mother a purse...She loved it by the way which is odd because me and my brother just literally grabbed a black purse at macys and bought it last night...slacking I know!..She loved it for three reasons other than we bought it for her on mothers day...It came with an umbrella, she needed a black purse (we had no idea she needed a black purse btw), and she said we had good taste...UMM YEAH...no comment...

I grilled the best dinner on earth today...Grilled New York Style Cuts with yellow rice. The cool part was the kabobs with mango and pineapples with veges...YUM...I shoulda taken a picture but ahh well...I dont live to take pictures I just like to live...anyway Hope you and yours had a wonderful mothers day...

God Bless

-Hazey

1 comment:

J-me Pikman said...

Thanks for the info!!!

By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just finished a new contest called Mama's day out!

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter