Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pieces of You...

Pieces of You...

As you walk I hope you know this is true...
I try but it seems like I just can't stop seeing the images of you...
When I wake up I still check it to see...
When I get dressed I smile cuz it reminds me...
Of late nights when we'd scramble to get dressed...
I'd see you out of the corner of my eye and we'd end up having less time so we're more stressed...
When I grab my jacket I remember your shiver...
And how you'd walk by me in the bitter cold winter...
When I grab my hat I still think of your face...
Just like it was on Christmas day... :,)
When I look at myself in the mirror to this day I still see you...
You're always standing with me, smiling bright as hell too...
Then the high I had is gone your nowhere to be found...
So roll up another one, grab my headphones and listen to the sound...
So then I wake up again and your still here by myside...
With a smile I love and giving me the feeling that I'm still alive...
I don't need to say it everyone knows it's true...
Gotdamn these ever lasting pieces of you...

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter