Thursday, November 19, 2009

I like you and that's all I'm gonna say

I like you and that's all I'm gonna say...

I like you and that's all I'm gonna say
I made out with you today
Although you seemed puzzled and said you were holding back,
You still didn't refrain from kissing me back. 
You say you feel as though it won't work out.
I wonder if it's for the same reasons I have my doubts. 
We agreed to be buddies, like Musiq say 
I told you I liked you and that's all I'm gonna say. 
It's funny because in that two hours I forgot the time 
I was comfortable and smiling while your lips shaped with mine
You ask why I'm laughing, I say you make me smile
You laugh back and say that's good
I tell you that's great because I won't lie it's been awhile
I stare you in the eyes and see a bit of comfort
You staring back at me, I literally forget we aren't lovers
For something that won't last it feels great this way 
I like you and that's all I'm gonna say. 

*read forward and backward ( backward meaning starting from the bottom)*

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter