Saturday, November 21, 2009

PLEASE GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD

Sometimes, I'd like to wish
that not a thing has changed;
and your still, still right here
but time doesn't stay the same;
Please don't, ever forget the things we used to say
to me, they mean so much more today
because I wish I knew exactly what to say;
when I, when I see you

But instead my heart beats still
and everything, just seems to stop
but somehow you still move
through my chaos and memories
you are that constant peace
that tames my savage beast

This morning I woke up and you weren't there
how could you say that you ever cared

so now when I look at you
what it is that I'm supposed to say
that baby, i missed you
never leave and promise you'll stay
but I can't,...

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter