Thursday, August 27, 2009

Black Heart Inertia

Okay so I'm wide a-fuckin-wake and am on this tip to go to New York. In my head I am telling myself the positives of actually moving to New York. It seems my body is now a little more inclined to move to New York lately for some unearthly reason. So am I up looking up jobs and schools in New York and their requirements for residency and also for transfer students.
So far here are the schools I have looked at when it comes to tuition and transfer students it looks reasonable to me:
  1. Berkeley College, 130 William Street New York, New York 10038
  2. St. John’s University, 8000 Utopia Parkway Queens, New York 11439
  3. St. Joesph's College, 155 West Roe Boulevard, Patchogue, NY 11772
  4. Cornell University, 410 Thurston Avenue, Ithaca, NY 14850
  5. Manhattan College Riverdale, NY 10471 since the address isn't given 718-862-8000
Recently I also chose to look up a few jobs. Honestly I have to say there are way more jobs up there than there are down here.

First Up of my top two of my 5 researched. Berkeley College
Tuition Cost $6350 per quarter. Now that may seem like a lot but in reality its not that much more than I pay at AIU. Residency is 42100-2200 for double residency and $2400-2800 for single residency. The school even added a MISC costs for all the other costs a student runs into. Total costs equals $7360 a year this includes books, personal expenses, and transportation.

Second up of my top two of my 5 researched. St. John's University
Tuition Cost $29350 per year. Now that seems steep but not to bad if you ask me. The other fees that I could run and will most assuredly run into will bring me to a grand total of $14490 this includes room and board, meals all fees for classes, application fee, and an additional late fee because I know me[lol].

I don't know sounds good if you ask me. I think I'll definitely have to mow all this over and contact their financial add departments and see how much money I am allegable to attain. Hopefully I'll get something.

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter