So far here are the schools I have looked at when it comes to tuition and transfer students it looks reasonable to me:
- Berkeley College, 130 William Street New York, New York 10038
- St. John’s University, 8000 Utopia Parkway Queens, New York 11439
- St. Joesph's College, 155 West Roe Boulevard, Patchogue, NY 11772
- Cornell University, 410 Thurston Avenue, Ithaca, NY 14850
- Manhattan College Riverdale, NY 10471 since the address isn't given 718-862-8000
First Up of my top two of my 5 researched. Berkeley College
Tuition Cost $6350 per quarter. Now that may seem like a lot but in reality its not that much more than I pay at AIU. Residency is 42100-2200 for double residency and $2400-2800 for single residency. The school even added a MISC costs for all the other costs a student runs into. Total costs equals $7360 a year this includes books, personal expenses, and transportation.
Second up of my top two of my 5 researched. St. John's University
Tuition Cost $29350 per year. Now that seems steep but not to bad if you ask me. The other fees that I could run and will most assuredly run into will bring me to a grand total of $14490 this includes room and board, meals all fees for classes, application fee, and an additional late fee because I know me[lol].
I don't know sounds good if you ask me. I think I'll definitely have to mow all this over and contact their financial add departments and see how much money I am allegable to attain. Hopefully I'll get something.