Sunday, August 30, 2009

What comes to mind

There are many things that are held inside
many times yeah they all come to mind
situations between me and you that had much to give
those moments mami I swear all of them I wanna live
That moment when we first touch
and the shock rides your spine
feels too good but not too much
a kiss that always feels like the first time
the eyes that had mesmerized, had me paralyzed
My heart beats fast but my mind is on a grind
Yeah there's alotta times that come to mind
with all these feeling that I have for you girl deep inside
and after everything is thought one thing resides
you were the one for me but I wasn't the one for you
It was great while it lasted but now, i gotta find something new

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter