Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Lesson learned...

FUCK EVERYBODY! First of all, minus my awesome blog readers of COURSE!

I've learned my damn lesson. I am so tired of relying on ANYBODY FOR ANY DAMN THING!
FUCK THAT SHIT!

I have a few good friends that can help me out in the clutch but damnit waiting on people, expecting people to do right is not something I can ever do again. Shit I'm not perfect I fuck up, shit who doesn't, I may need help every now and then but for the most part I have never truly relied on anyone. Losing my car meant losing the most valuable thing possible to me. MY FUCKING I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-C-E.

The part that makes me the man I am. My voice, my ability, yes I can be lazy, yes I can foolish, I can be emotionally needy at times, but who isn't? Shit even dogs need to be patted on the head every now and then just to get on with their days. Today was the last straw for me. I've been outta work for a month tomorrow. I haven't driven a car since either. Its killing me inside. I now know what my EX truly meant about her independence.

At first my heart hurt over my car being totaled and no longer having a car. Then not having a job. Next not having any more money. But today sitting at home having no way to get where I need to go ONCE A-FUCKING-GAIN has me at my boiling point. So its back to having my life in my own hands. Fuck this bull shit.

I have so much to do at school. So my plan was
  • Get on MARTA get to school
  • Speak with Dr. Ferguson
  • Get student Accounts to sign my paperwork
  • Scan a document needed for my police work class
  • and mail my documents to the D.O.L.(department of labor)
But as we all know, Man makes plans and God Laughs...

No One Can get me to the TRAIN STATION!!!!!!!!!
I've since found a solution to my problem...
Sorry for venting on here but I had to...

Much Love
-HaZey

1 comment:

T. The Destructor said...

We all have those days my friend. I had one of those this week. I understand completely what you mean. Last year I lost a car (accident) and a job (again, the accident) and it was the blackest time of my life...I felt like lighting the whole damn world on fire and saying "SCREW YOU ALL, I'm MOVING TO MARS!"

At least you can vent your frustrations here. It helps, I know. Have faith, don't give up. It will all turn out okay. Took me a looooooong time to figure that out.

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter