Sunday, March 14, 2010

Your Charm

Your charm

Believe me it's not that I don't want to
It's not even so much that I don't want you
It's the fact that I know it's not you
I know better than to believe that this is true
Your heart seems sincere
And believe that in you is what i revere 
But I know my heart can never be yours
These words are gonna hurt or even worse
This isn't something i can do easily 
So sweety please believe me
But this has to end where it begins
It's sad that it's just begun and comes to an end
Just friends is something I can remain true
But I just can't allow myself to ever love the real you

Your kisses are luring
Your love is reassuring
It's not your ways
It's not your waist
It's not your face
But everytime I kiss you
Everytime I miss you
All the times i hold you
I shape and mold you
To one day believe we could be
In my heart I have nothing but sympathy


Sympathy is that feeling you get when,
You know you understand more than them,
Or worse you know the position they are in...

-Hazey 

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter