Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Ups of life, and a few of the not so ups

Ladies and Gentlemen I have some good news,

Im headed up to New York, NewYork next month...Im still kinda shocked I booked the flight...but things have changed...




First things first
 the JOB...lol...I gotta raise...to be honest I may have two raises ahead of me...THIS shit just dont normally happen...but it makes me feel good that somethings are getting better after all this time...

second school...
these muhfukahs messed over my paperwork as I have noted earlier...but I am still going to attain my AA so I can get the hell outta GA...for a lil while anyway...

Third
life thus far has been interesting...I met a woman whom is choctaw the opposite tribe to my dads side of the family...that was interesting...oh yeah my aunt whom is 15...yeah I said it...15...added me on facebook...what the hell was i supposed to do? not add her? lol shes younger than me but shes also my dads last step sister...anyway for the most part i don't date anymore I have too much I need to get straight to get caught up...i know that sounds cliche but I'm trying to move to florida, get a club built and used in the next 4 years...at the same time manage a group of musicians to get them off the ground...all the while juggling a job, a car, rent, and COLLEGE!...got damn...

got damnit...

anyway

I turn 21 in less than 90 days!!! im excited yo just thinkin about all this shit...but there is alot of work involved...and I know Im ready...

also im planning on having a party this thanksgiving weekend!...shh tell no one lol

4th and most favorite of them all is im GOING TO NEW YORK! i need this damn vacation...now I can grind with a real goal ahead of me you know!!!

Life is looking up yo...

-Hazey

1 comment:

Faith Carter said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! ^_^

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter