Sunday, November 21, 2010

an answer

I think I got the answer today, it finally hit me...
Trey Songz put it best and literally put it in prespective...

now I wish we never did it...

Its kinda like the fear I saw, wasnt really fear, maybe it was pain...
I never figured that it might hurt you to look at me like it hurts me to look at you...
damn I...now that I look back at it...all i've been doing since you is trying to forget you and I know for a fact that hasn't been on your mind, not even remotely...I see now...but still...

I wish we never did it...


"Can't Be Friends"


Look? what this girl don' did to me
She dun cut me off from a good good love.

She told me that those days were gone (gone, gone, gone)
Now I'm sitting here going half crazy

Cuz I know she still thinks about me too
And there ain't no way in hell, that I can be just friends with you (you, you, you)

And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends.

The way it felt, no faking it
Maybe we were moving just a little too fast.

But what we've done we cant take it back
Now I'm sitting here half way crazy

Cuz I know she still thinks about me too
And there ain't no way in hell, that I can be just friends

And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends.

And all I can say is
La la la la la la la la laaaaa
La la la la la la la la la, la la laowwww
La la la la la la laaaa, heeeey

Ain't no tellin what we could have been,
Ain't telling what we could've been, oooh
And if I knew it would end like this,
I never would have kissed ya, cuz I fell in love with ya,
We never would've kicked it, cuz now everything's different
I lost my only lover and my friend that's why I wished we never did it
(ouu layyy)

And I wish we never loved it (I wish we never loved it!)
And I wish I never felt so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends.

La la la la la la la la laaaaa
La la la la la la la la laaaaa 


the fuktup part about it all is that it took me this long to realize this...and that even after all this time I still have no idea how to move on from it...
-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter