Sunday, October 5, 2008

losing my grip

I used have my mind on grind always on my shit
Now I'm slowly losing my grip
My mother says its growing pains
I call it digging my grave
Constantly feel like I'm stuck on one page
I feel like i'm going insane
My best friend says take it one day at a time
How can I when I'm lost in my mind
I find myself always searching for the answers to questions nobody ever asked
I find my sick and twisted thoughts funny and humorous, i cant help but laugh
I'm losing it, I'm slipping and theres nothing to grab on to
Nothing holding me up nor holding me down with you
somethings in my mind i know arent real as a matter a fact
but i feel like i'm 2 feet deep if fall to 6 feet theres no turning back

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter