Thursday, July 16, 2009

tearing me apart

I'm silent/
resilient and hell bent/
my heart has been wasted/
spit out after tasted/
No words from my mouth/
the muscle from the south/
pumping and squirting blood out/
yes in deed I have been here before/
Three different chalk lines/
Three different bodies and more/
The motives were different/
The intentions weren't given/
Stab wound to the upper right ventricle/
Bullet wound to the other side, symmetrical/
Last entry wound is unidentifiable/
replaceable with different objects, the evidence is undeniable/
-Hazey

2 comments:

glo said...

tearing me apart. this is so raw and vivid. almost like a mystery. thanks for inviting me here.

Tellie said...

ouch. sorry you had to go through that. it happens to all of us.

P.S. Found you via 20sb

20sb

There was an error in this gadget

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter