Monday, January 17, 2011

The man with no heart

  Excuse me for the side note, but Was I really unforgettable or just another joke? Do you ever really miss me or am just a ghost A past that's too fuzzy to remember Remember when were both members? Of a unsinkable ship of relations Icebergs of mistrust weren't so mistaken And words between us were so misplacen You were my sun to east and voice of the south I was your moon to west of your mouth You'd listen to my poetry as it flew in So many things have changed baby where do I begin?  Should I start where parted ways Should I tell you about my party days The women of no significance Or just tell I wanna be friends again? It seems like life is on a mission man And we are oblivious to the mission's plan And where do I fuckin stand? Here I am the man with heart again...  -Hazey  

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter