Monday, August 9, 2010

My radio

My radio

*click*

Dawg somebody tell something
When all you have is nothing
But what u got is something
To most who grew up with all of nothing
When no where is ya home
And you clinging to the phones
Ashamed of what u have locked in ya chest
How can I continue to be right, when I write with my left?
*
-scratch
*
I wanna make it epic
Fuck the game, no contraceptive
Make it or break it
Stand in the way and I'll make fake it
Hypocrite with long hair and red lipstick
My eyes see lies and I hear bullshit
Her tongues covered in sin, sadly she's the seed of the pulpit
Tabernacle bathingsuit covered in beads of holy water
Dawg the strippers name...is the preacher daughter...
*
-scratch
*
I'm loving what I see
I pause when I hear
The paces changes quickly
Lust draws her near
Give her something she feel
Better yet so vivid in truth she would swear that it was real
It's like stars collide when I catch her tongue
I still catch her lyrics flowing from my tongue
She sung...
Putting her to sleep better than her daddy did
Banging through her wheat thins
Her skin just the lid
Peel it back and watch her unfold from within
She seems to lust the sin
I see her skins cold, so I begin
Warm her up...
*
-scratch
*
Thank so much
I've never felt this before
So close to my dreams
That every girl I adore
I tend to press ignore
I'm racing out the driveway
Mashing the button to close the door
120 on the highway
Racing to what I want
I've been missing my dreams so much it's hard for me to want more
Eventhough I'm all for
That shorty on all fours
I change the station
Waiting patient for day she comes knocking on my door...

*click*

-Hazey

*I have had writers block for weeks now...feels good to say something :]

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter