Sunday, May 29, 2011

I feel its time

I feel its time that I posted something to explain my behavior recently

I am worried and stressing every single day of my life except after  I've had a drink or puff.

money is tight, everything is in limbo, i got questions and problems with no answers to be found so as of now...right now i put it all in God's Hands...

im supposed to be leaving behind so many of my friends down here in Atlanta and moving to New York July 29th<--- to be honest this is the first time I've actually placed a date on my departure...

God Bless

-Hazey

2 comments:

Glo said...

it's tough to leave behind friends. i am considering a move to sweden to live with my sister. but... i don't want to leave all my friends behind. it's different cause i'm 30 now... i've lived a lot of places. i just feel like putting down roots. well. we should skype. i could use your ear to discuss this with.

HaS the Turtle said...

indeed we should i need to clean house mentally lately i've been so busy that i just cant seem to catch up to the things that have been happenin like all i've been doing is reacting...so yes just let me kno!

20sb

There was an error in this gadget

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter