Sunday, May 29, 2011

I feel its time

I feel its time that I posted something to explain my behavior recently

I am worried and stressing every single day of my life except after  I've had a drink or puff.

money is tight, everything is in limbo, i got questions and problems with no answers to be found so as of now...right now i put it all in God's Hands...

im supposed to be leaving behind so many of my friends down here in Atlanta and moving to New York July 29th<--- to be honest this is the first time I've actually placed a date on my departure...

God Bless

-Hazey

2 comments:

Glo said...

it's tough to leave behind friends. i am considering a move to sweden to live with my sister. but... i don't want to leave all my friends behind. it's different cause i'm 30 now... i've lived a lot of places. i just feel like putting down roots. well. we should skype. i could use your ear to discuss this with.

Hazey said...

indeed we should i need to clean house mentally lately i've been so busy that i just cant seem to catch up to the things that have been happenin like all i've been doing is reacting...so yes just let me kno!

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter