Monday, June 21, 2010

How funny life is

Fear can do more damage than it can spare...
Avoidance can make it harder to avoid what you have been avoiding all along...
Caring can somehow turn into not giving a rats ass...
Imagination can turn into inspiration...
Navigating life with a plan can prove fruitless at times...
Gaining what we have been searching for our entire lives can be difficult...

My biggest fears were causing me to avoid the things I cared so much about that my imagination was somehow navigating me back to gaining what I've been dying to reach.
Yet I feel like I am so far away from you...

For some reason it seems like my entire life is a joke, a lie, a story that literally would have you laughing or crying from page one to last sentence.
Every now and then though it seems like God shows me he has never forgotten about me when it feels like others have
Actually, I take that back, once a day I think God shows me that he is God.
Remembering that is hard too..lol
So with that said this wednesday I will get a call from FullSail about school...I've never been more scared to pursue my dreams in my life...

If you understand me and my real  post please comment...understanding is literally all I ever want...

-Hazey

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter