Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've been meaning to say this for the longest...

I'm inaffatuated with her, a coworker, well two coworkers.
One I can not wait to see or hear from or just talk to.
The other i wish the time existed for us
The 1st does so much for me its hard not to love her, well be inaffatuated with lol
The 2nd I just crave a what I can not have, sounds all too familiar.
The 1st is 6 1/2 years older than me yet we see eye to eye on almost everything
The 2nd is 2 months younger than me ,95% just like me, except that 5% percent I do not know yet
I want the 1st but I question whether I want her because I am incredibly lonely in NY or if I geniuely want her
I've wanted the 2nd for 10 months and am starting to believe the people around me were right about her...

Women...they arent the center of my universe...but what is Adam without Eve?

1 Love
-Hazee

No comments:

20sb

copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

meter