Well as of today I have been in New York for 2 months and what do I have to show for all my efforts at beginning life a New (York)? well I figured it goes soemthing like this...
I have been here for 2 months I have 2 jobs both pay but one is about to triple in pay assuming that I actuualy get some shifts.
I live at the Timothy Hill Children's Ranch in Riverhead. They want me to work for them as a Per Diem Monitoring Specialist, basically watch over and mentor the boys at the ranch during my shift. This job is gonna pay very well. 12.54 AN HOUR...nice right!? Well the job is very stressful and Im not dealing with one child I am dealing with about 8-12 unruly teenage boys. I feel like this may be to much for me but I know that God never puts you in a situation you can not handle. So I've been on the ropes about this whole thing. I know the whole ordeal will always workout in my favor but I am just not sure what to make of this just yet. For now its an opportunity that I'd be retarded to not jump on.
Now I also work at Skechers at Tanger out here. Skechers is fufilling believe it or not. Very much so fufilling. But only
On thursday I decided to mix my beer with my liquors...I went to some house out somewhere on this damned island. It was this guys birthday, I supposedly did all of the following.
- I won seven games of beer pong with a partner nice right but I was drinking all the beer...so thats how many cups of beer if each game was 10 cups???
- I got this chicks number and didnt remember the next day
- I ran through someones yard, thru a wall of bushes across a field and back to the house to get my hoodie which was left at the party
- I pissed this guy off cuz I kept playing in his girl friends hair lmao
- I had a mixed drink that tasted like birthday cake
- I apparently had a few shots of captain morgan
- I had like three beers before I played beer pong, this i remember!
- I couldn't pee all night, but was throwing my brains out in a bag with the handles around my ears at 7-11
- I woke up in sabrinas room on the floor in clothes I didnt recognize
- I was told all of the things above once I woke up